15 Jan 2019

6- Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica

09th to 14th Jan 2019
Manuel Antonio (Nationalpark), Quepos

Spent a lot of time at the beach. Sun is brutal & very intense here, got sunburned although used SPF 30 & applied it multiple times during the day - so bought 50 & Aloe Vera gel. It’s fine, but I have to be a bit more careful.
Did a tour at Manuel Antonio National Park. Saw many animals, butterflies, monkeys, sloths, tucan... Spent a lot of time at the beautiful beaches & watched gorgeous sunsets. The view from our hostel is amazing, especially during the sunset.

My debit card got locked, brilliant. I can only use it for online purchases now, but no longer whenever a PIN is required. So it’s basically useless. This can only be unlocked at an ATM which has PIN service. What a shit, as these AIB service does only exists in Ireland. Suppose it happened in the hostel as they told me at the check in that the machines connection to the bank broke down twice during the payment, so the PIN was required multiple times. AIB’s service does basically not exist. They told me they can not do anything. I still have a credit card, but it’s limited. So if the worst case happens & something goes wrong with this card as well, I have to fly to Ireland to unlock the debit card. Unbelievable.
Still trying to enjoy the hols, but it does bother me, especially as I have over 4.5 months of traveling left.

Daily magical sunsets at the Pacific
A sloth at the Manuel Antonio National Park





No comments:

Post a Comment

23- Machu Picchu

25th to 26th of March 2019 - Machu Picchu There are different ways to get to Machu Picchu from Cusco - take the bus - take the train - ...